Western New York is home to over one hundred miles of trails open to the public. Please follow local rules and regulations for proper trail safety, as well as to prevent damage to the trail system and park ecosystems.
Official high-quality paper maps are currently available for Hunters Creek/Sprague Brook and Ellicottville Trail systems. More maps are currently in development with land managers. These hard copy maps are the lifeblood of WNYMBA, as these funds support building and maintaining the trails we all love.
Purchase paper maps at the following locations:
- Bike & Bean (Ellicottville)
- Campus Wheels Works (Buffalo)
- Evl Coffee (Ellicottville)
- Gear For Adventure (Hamburg)
- Loud Performance (Bemus Point)
- Tom’s Pro Bike (Lancaster)
- Holiday Valley Main Lodge (Ellicottville)
If you would like maps sold in your local outdoor-shop or bikeshop. Please contact us.
Join our Facebook group today to see the latest trail conditions for the below trails: