Global Fat Bike Day
December 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
In cooperation with Loud Performance, join WNYMBA for Global Fat Bike Day, 2020 (COVID Edition) and 42 North’s Beer Release of Rolling Fatty Imperial Stout.
Like last year, we will hold the event at Loud Performance (thanks, Dee!). If there is snow on the ground, then we hope to groom The Trails at Loud and the Trails at Long Point State Park for 9 miles of fat bike fun!
As an added bonus, we will have a first taste of 42 North Brewing Company’s Rolling Fatty Imperial Stout!
Because WNYMBA prioritizes the health and safety of all attendees, we do have a list of caveats:
- There will be no demo bikes this year.
- Bring your own food and beverages. There will not be a chili cook-off this year.
- Limit of 8 people inside the shop at any one time.
- Please practice safe social distancing and wear a mask when necessary.
- To keep the post-ride gathering small, we will have 2 bonfires outside where we can hang out. Dress appropriately.
- Please bring your own chairs.
- The event is weather dependent.
We hope to see you there!