This summer is jam-packed with events, clinics, camping weekends, group rides, and parties. It’s almost too good to be true!
Besides our trail days, we have:
- The Wednesday Night Race Series and Group Rides beginning on “weather and trail condition quality”
- Very Important WNYMBA Meetings on May 16th, July 11th, and September 12th. You won’t believe all the good things that are underway, so come and hear the good news! We would love to hear your opinion.
- Skyride Buffalo on May 20th
- WNYMBA Rips the Grip Camping Weekend, June
- Raccoon Rally Mountain Bike Race, June
- King/Queen of the Point, Mountain Bike Race at Long Point State Park, July 1st
- Dirt Fest in West Virginia, July
- Singletrack Stampede at Sprague Brook,
- Long Point Weekend Extravaganza!, August
- WNYMBA Camping Weekend, August
- Harris Hill Hustle, August ?
- Jake’s Witch Project, Chapter II, September
As you can see, this summer is packed with adventure and fun! Join or renew your WNYMBA membership today and get involved with the club! We’ll see you on the trails!