Harris Hill Trail Conditions

More
7 years 1 month ago #32793 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
Go to page 3 of this discussion, an older one is there. I will have a purty new google map as soon as I can get up there with the Gps sampling cranked up. Not sure where to find a map making expert with idle time.:shock: Basically head down the 1st gravel road you cross when starting at the south end. There is a also a singletrack connector at the top of the first climb that used to have a sign, but it was within drunk walking distance of the end p-lot so it got stolen.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #32792 by Andrew Brautigam
Andrew Brautigam replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions

fat guy wrote: There have been maps posted here and they are also on the Harris Hill facebook page, you will never find them all on your own without a map.

There isn't a map on this website that shows the trails. The FB page is more helpful. Maybe that map should be posted here?

More
7 years 1 month ago #32790 by fat guy
fat guy replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
There have been maps posted here and they are also on the Harris Hill facebook page, you will never find them all on your own without a map.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
7 years 1 month ago #32782 by Andrew Brautigam
Andrew Brautigam replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
Why can't I find this mythical singletrack?

I've ridden and run the whole of the eastside overland trail, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of anything resembling singletrack. Help me!

More
7 years 1 month ago #32656 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
lower overland, R to V plus extension is dry, county has been tossing slag in the low areas on the trail so it ain't bad at all.

More
7 years 4 months ago #30504 by nivek
nivek replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
I was up there the other day with the dogs {Wednesday} They got a little muddy. Not too bad though. I need to get my bike tore down, clearcoated, back together and over to Hollyloft still.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.