Harris Hill Trail Conditions

More
6 years 8 months ago #32929 by singletrackbegginer
Also, not sure if i was off track or not but on the singletrack i came upon a fairly large tree down across one of the trails..i'm pretty sure it was on the blue trail though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #32924 by singletrackbegginer
Rode from the parking area on harris hill and gerry ellington rd. picked up the Blue trail off the access road and then rode the green and the orange loop. Have to say i wasnt ready for the Orange Loop!! Trail conditions were perfect..Good job guys

More
6 years 8 months ago #32805 by fat guy
We can give it a whirl, email it to fatbikeracer@hotmail.com , it will be interesting to see if you can find everything.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
6 years 8 months ago #32804 by Andrew Brautigam
If you want a GPS track, I am planning on riding there on Friday morning (early) so I can send you the gpx track from my 305 if you want it.

More
6 years 8 months ago #32793 by fat guy
Go to page 3 of this discussion, an older one is there. I will have a purty new google map as soon as I can get up there with the Gps sampling cranked up. Not sure where to find a map making expert with idle time.:shock: Basically head down the 1st gravel road you cross when starting at the south end. There is a also a singletrack connector at the top of the first climb that used to have a sign, but it was within drunk walking distance of the end p-lot so it got stolen.

This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

More
6 years 8 months ago #32792 by Andrew Brautigam

fat guy wrote: There have been maps posted here and they are also on the Harris Hill facebook page, you will never find them all on your own without a map.

There isn't a map on this website that shows the trails. The FB page is more helpful. Maybe that map should be posted here?

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.