Harris Hill Trail Conditions

More
5 years 10 months ago #38459 by twright
twright replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
lower eastoverland,, from R to V doing pretty well, this dry weather doing wonders, the extension doing well. get out there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #38233 by twright
Eastside Overland trail, and more importantly Harris Hill Ext. is open for business..

was out last night and the tread is nice and hard. the few chronic wet areas, are wet, but the crack trail building team will be rerouting or otherwise handling the situation,, so within the next few weeks you should see steady improvement. a few annoying thorn bushes, but otherwise sweet.

The Eastside Overland "Cardot" trail between R and U is clear except for a few blowdowns, the typical muddy areas are muddy, but until there is a redesign or mitigation, we have what we have.
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #33443 by carlosralph
carlosralph replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
We didn't get in all of the trails as we were just passing through quickly, but we did get to ride (orange?) and see what we had done. It's really great. I'm hoping to make it out there again soon when I have more time and ride them all. The conditions were great! I joined the facebook group and bookmarked the site so I'll keep tabs on trailwork days. Thanks again for all your hard work!

More
6 years 8 months ago #33413 by twright
Karl, glad you got a chance to ride, did you get all the trails in... I know still a bit confusing, but I am hoping by fall will have the last leg of green done so it won't have to share with orange..

hope you got to ride the virgin single track you to helped make happen. let me know when you are done again. as for trail days, probably checking on the facebook or site is the best,

More
6 years 8 months ago #33401 by carlosralph
carlosralph replied the topic: Re: Eastside Overland Trail Conditions
I just wanted to commend Tom for all of the work that he has been doing on these trails. I was able to finally get out there and ride some of the singletrack a little this past weekend. After going out on July 4th to help out a bit with the trails, I couldn't wait to get back down there and ride. Nicole and I both had a blast out there. Let us know if you're doing any more trailwork and we'll see if we can come out and help again.
-Karl

More
6 years 9 months ago #32952 by twright
I will prob. be there for about 3-4 hours,,, but if you have an hour or two. I can always use the help... some bring their bike to ride after a few hours of work... let me know if I should be looking for you

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.