Latest Hunters Conditions

More
4 years 7 months ago #43993 by kb voodoo
kb voodoo replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Rode from the lower lot and eventually crossed the creek. Dry all around, obviously. Get out there

The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #43977 by TJ_Zydel
TJ_Zydel replied the topic: Latest Hunters Conditions
i rode pink, red, sgrnt, orange, purple loop, etc...it was just a mess with all of the above issues. like many have said it has dried out. this warm snap has been amazing! the worst spot in sprague is even dry now! love it.

ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

More
4 years 7 months ago #43976 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Yea, There were a few blow-downs. I moved a couple of smaller ones off the trail. The dirt road between devil's staircase and the pipeline has a 30" wide tree down. It would make a great log ramp.

More
4 years 7 months ago #43975 by boogenman
boogenman replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions

TJ_Zydel wrote: bikes widening the trail.

HUH? Imagine that.

I always have good luck with the pink and green like Jon mentioned, the blue trail is usually pretty dry as well. Of course if there are blow downs that need moving that is another story.

More
4 years 7 months ago #43974 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Absolutely, I put a 90min ride together tonight and stayed out of the muck. The high sides of the ravine were good as well as the trails with the new bridges. i wouldn't venture to far beyond those at this point, but it's shaping up well. And the creek was cross-able without getting wet.

More
4 years 7 months ago #43970 by Jon Sundquist
Jon Sundquist replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
What trails were you on? Conditions at Hunters can vary widely from trail to trail during the spring. There's probably a ton that are too wet to ride, but many (such as the pink trail and the green trail (the one on the east side) usually dry up pretty quick. Others, such as Yellow (Mirkwood, both sides of that tributary creek) no so quick.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.