Latest Hunters Conditions

More
13 years 4 months ago #11314 by NO SNOW
NO SNOW replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Hunter's creek is muddy

Eric Senn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #11241 by george
george replied the topic: Conditions were good
Rode Hunters today... Mostly the red trail
I haven't rode at Hunters a lot before, but the conditions seem good, not as dry as two weeks ago, just muddy in a few spots.It was nice and hot out there :lol:

More
13 years 4 months ago #11237 by GARRETT
GARRETT replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I was at Hunters today, it was muddy......real muddy. I rode some of the red trail, which was quite wet and the entire orange trail, which was also, especially near the wetlands.

More
13 years 4 months ago #11189 by The Todd-ler
The Todd-ler replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
Heehehe,

I played Rugby in college too. Was fun, and completely insane.

Sunday's ride is only the 2nd group ride of the season. It will not be hard.

Well, only as hard as you want to make it.

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! ONE GEAR TO RULE THEM ALLâ„¢

More
13 years 4 months ago #11185 by jroden
jroden replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
I realize this is not realted to hunters, which is doubless wet, but I once separated my shoulder at hunters and just let it heal without really doing much rehab. The problem I have noticed is that even after 5 years, the full and complete range of motion never returned. I think if I did some exercises after the injury with a one pound weight to get the full rotation back in the joint, I'd have a 100% shoulder. In your daily life, yo don't tend to put that joint through all if its motion, so the post-injury recovery tends to have limited mobility unless you take some steps to get it back.

Just a note from a guy with a 98% shoulder who should have done his rehab...

More
13 years 4 months ago #11184 by Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston replied the topic: Re: Latest Hunters Conditions
RUGBY :shock: Hell your tough, just drive a screw through your shoulder ta hold it tight and go ride. Get outa the way Todd Joker coming through or anyone else for that matter.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.