Its dead Jim.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #44961 by Painfulldischarge
Painfulldischarge replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
I'm with you. I don't do Facebook. i liked the forum, when people used it (skidder was the best). I still hit it up for trail conditions and usually get a reply a week or so later, which if fine for me. I am out of the area and get up a few times a year to visit my mom, so it works out ok if I don't get a response right away. I try and leave a report of the conditions I found after I've been here. It used to be great for constant condition reports though.

Buy the ticket, take the ride. -HST

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 days ago #44960 by Bradley
Bradley replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
Some people refuse to join Facebook. I like this forum, it's a shame people don't use it. Ride on man!

Long Live the Fest!!

More
8 months 3 days ago #44959 by timmedee
timmedee replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
My friends and I used to use a forum to make plans and share general BS, but dropped it a few years ago in favor of Twitter. We no longer had to check a website for last minute updates on plans, it comes to our phone instantly.

Possibly start a Twitter account (if it doesn't already exist) and push that for trail updates and promote it on Facebook. Use these tools to direct people to the website for maps and other additional information.

More
9 months 15 hours ago #44958 by slower_than_u
slower_than_u replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
I hate that you have to go to "Visitor Posts" on FB to see stuff that people post. This forum format makes way more sense for trail conditions but based on the one week lag between my post and Thom's response, I'd say it's dead.

Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

More
9 months 1 day ago #44957 by pmac225
pmac225 replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
It would be nice if the trail conditions could be kept going at the least.

More
9 months 2 days ago #44956 by twright
twright replied the topic: Its dead Jim.
I really enjoyed the forum several years ago, that's what got me linked up with the club, taking in all the info and even the banter back and forth... guessing if a few started using it again, it might rekindle, but it seems like most questions or comments just occur on the various facebook groups.

You are not logged in.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.