• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes

Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 7 months, 1 week ago #44486

XT 2/10 Drivetrain / Brakes: 2/3x10 shifters with gear display; Long cage XT Shadow+ clutch rear derailleur; Direct mount top pull – or - 34.9mm High clamp, top pull front derailleur (your choice); XT 175 mm crank with 38x26 or 38x24 rings (your choice), XT 11-36 cassette; and new in box XT 10 speed chain. All parts are the Black color option and new take offs. No BB included $450,

$650 with XT brakes (organic non-finned pads),

$725 with 180 mm Ice-tech rotors F&R and mounting hardware. Brakes / rotors with the full group only.
Last Edit: 6 months ago by KeithB. Reason: Updated listing

Re: XT 2x10 Group for Sale $450 6 months ago #44520

Sold!
I still have the 38x24, 175mm crank; High, direct mount front derailleur; for $150 together
$200 for the pair of brakes, $275 with 180 rotors and adapters.

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44665

hey Keith,
will that xt crankset work with a pressfit BB or could you get an adapter for it. I'm also the the derailleur also. You can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

thanks,
shawn

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44668

I only have the front derailleur and brakes left. I might know someone willing to sell his 2x10 XT crank (used). It will work with pressfit BB's. PF30 or BB30 would need adapters. BB95 or BB92 work directly with these cranks.

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44669

I would be interested in the Xt crankset. Have him shoot me an email about it. I would also be interested in the front derailleur if I could get the crankset. Is it still the direct mount one you have?
Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 2 months, 1 week ago #44671

Yes, I still have the high direct mount derailleur. I'll let my friend know about the crankset.

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 2 months ago #44687

That is a steal my good friend! Good luck!
  • TGS
Ride fast and look good

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 1 month, 2 weeks ago #44718

Hey Keith,
Have you heard anything from your friend about those cranks?

Re: Shimano XT 2x10 Crank, front derailleur and Brakes 1 month, 2 weeks ago #44720

He seems to be making them work as a 1X with a Race Face 30T chain ring, so i don't think he wants to sell them.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.