Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450

Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44399

Fox TALAS F29 Fork
-Tapered Steerer 1.5 - 1 1/8, cut to 7 5/8" long, star nut installed.
-Kashima Coated 32 mm stanchions
-FIT RLC damper with lockout, lockout adjust and Low speed compression adjustment on the crown, rebound on the bottom
-120 / 95 mm travel modes adjustable on the fly. 95 mm is great for climbing or tight trails / 120 is good for descending or added BB height on rocky trails.
-15 mm QR
-51 mm offset keeps the steering nimble if you are increasing the travel or using on one of the new school, slacker headtube 29ers (or for 69er use).
-Black
-Great condition, was used on my 2nd bike, so there is roughly 100 hours of use on it.
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by KeithB. Reason: updated price

Re: Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450 10 months, 1 week ago #44445

Picture added.
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\F29 TALAS.jpg[/attachment]
(OK, maybe no picture attached)
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by KeithB.

Re: Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450 8 months, 3 weeks ago #44480

Sold.

Re: Fox TALAS F29 RLC Fork, 51 mm offset $450 8 months, 2 weeks ago #44482

KeithB wrote:
Sold.

Dang! I coulda used a new Talas. maybe next time KeithB!
  • TGS
Ride fast and look good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.