Hunters Creek Park - Spring Trail Work Day #2
- 04.22.2017 10:00 am - 11:59 pm
Come join us for the second spring trail work day at Hunters Creek of 2017. We'll meet at the Centerline rd parking lot.
Bring yourselves, gloves, appropriate clothing, and some water. WNYMBA will provide tools and lunch. If the weather cooperates we will conduct a group ride after We'll be working on the following projects:
1. Develope the drainage coming from centerline rd. that's causing all the flooding problems on the sgt. Mark trail where it enters the parking lot near the kiosk.
2. A short reroute near the "s" turn on the pink trail to avoid a muddy corner.
3. Fix up the creek bottom trail between the pink trail and sgt. Mark trail. This has the potential to be a super fun downhill if we fix a few spots that are killing the flow.
4. Clear the entrance to the pink trail from the parking lot where it's overgrown.
5. General maintenance like deberming that needed in the area. There is a least one corner I can think of where we might be able to add a berm.
I hope to see you all there!
Contact : Ben Clauss