WNYMBA Camping Weekend - How to Get to the Campsite
- Drive south on Hwy #219 from Ellicottville towards Holiday Valley Resort
- Turn RIGHT on Holiday Valley Rd.
- Drive up the hill on HV Rd. as far as you can go - pass ALL the Holiday Valley buildings – go all the way to the cul-de-sac at top of the hill
- When you arrive at the cul-de-sac, go through the gate to the RIGHT (not the one straight ahead) – there will be a “WNYMBA” sign on the correct gate
- Follow the dirt road steeply uphill and look for more “WNYMBA” signs which will lead you through Holimont property to the Holiday Valley
Please remember that while we are guests of Holiday Valley this weekend, Holimont has given us special permission to pass through their property. Please show respect to both resorts.
If you’re a mountain biker who likes riding, camping, swimming and hanging out with good people, this is the weekend for you! Make your plans now to attend the 2nd Annual WNYMBA Camping Weekend at Holiday Valley over the weekend of August 14-16.
This is a unique opportunity to camp up on top of the Holiday Valley hill, right beside Spruce Lake - normally a “no camping” zone. We’ll also be able to drive right to the top via specially-arranged access from Holiday Valley Rd.
Money? Who needs stinkin’ money? It’s FREE to WNYMBA members and to members of other IMBA chapter clubs. If you’re not a member, we’ll make it easy on you - join WNYMBA “on-site” any time that weekend for just $30 … just thirty tiny little US dollars for membership AND a great camping/riding weekend! Trust us, this is not about selling memberships. We really want ALL mountain bikers to attend, but unfortunately, our insurance company insists that you be a current WNYMBA member. If you prefer, you can join WNYMBA early at https://www.imba.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=173 (select “Individual Basic” or “Family Basic” from the drop-down menu), but DO NOT miss this weekend.