Rainy day today, just as forecast. Sucks because no riding, but good because FINALLY, I can get this website updated with all sorts of news. And I don't have to be thinking "shouldn't I be training for the Shenandoah 100 right now?" any more - knocked an hour-plus off my previous best time last weekend, while getting to watch Dennis Baldwin podium in the SS division!
I'll get separate articles up for everything, but can you believe this list of stuff happening??
- The Flow Trail is being built! Now! By Holiday Valley!
- We've submitted a new Recreational Trails Program grant proposal for constructing new trails in Allegany
- The new Ellicottville map has Gone To Press!
- The Fall Trail Work Schedule has been posted.
- WNYMBA has had productive meetings with Erie County for new trail in new parks as a new master plan gets underway.
Looks like I have 5 new articles to write. All written!