Written by Jon Sundquist
Sunday, 22 September 2013 20:15
No, nothing has changed. Just more info.
- Camp Allegany, unlike the cabins we stayed in last time, has larger sleeping facilities. There are plenty of beds. Bring a sleeping bag to put on the bed. There's showers down the hall and everything.
- Camp Allegany is weather proof! If it is raining Saturday night, there is a great indoor cafeteria to hang out in. Of course, if it isn't raining, we'll have another campfire.
- WNYMBA is providing lunch both days. On Saturday night, we are providing burgers and dogs. Bring your own beverage.
- We had a really great time last spring, and this fall weekend should be even better. Fall colors should definitely start coming out.
Hope to see all you there! Remember:
- Saturday: meet @ 9 AM at the summit (same as spring)
- Sunday: meet @ 9 AM at Camp Allegany.
Both days, tools will already be in the woods, we ride to where we are working. Lunches and dinner provided! This is going to be great!